The Boat Tucunas has been strategically planned fisherman to fisherman, it has very low draft, which allows to navigate in water less than a meter deep, reaching places impossible to reach with traditional boat-hotels (large boats).
For exclusivity and comfort of your select group of fishing are available 03 (three) double suites with air-conditioning (Split 9.000Btu ‘s), full kitchen, upper deck with LCD TV and DVD, tables, chairs and refreshing shower, GPS, sonar and all safety equipment required on board. All this is powered by a turbocharged engine with 240 hp, two power generators, and a gasoline ensure quiet during the whole night’s sleep.
04 (four) boats of 5.5 m with two platforms (one on the bow and the other in the middle, near the stern) motor with 30 HP Suzuki engines, electric motors, 2 (two) batteries by boat, padded chairs, coolers, salvage material, needle-nose pliers and containment of fish, measuring tape to measure the trophies captured and fishing guides highly skilled fisherman to take you to the best spots for fishing these waters.
Fishing in the region of Barcelos Big peacock bass. Come experience the thrill of sport fishing in the heart of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest.
Day 1 (Sunday):
Barcelos Airport reception and transfer to the boat hotel. Accommodation in suites and drinks and snacks in good `welcome on the deck of the boat. It marked the beginning of the journey towards the best peacock bass fishing spots in the world. After a few hours up the river, a delicious lunch is served. From 14h pairs of fishermen out in boats to fishing for the first presentation. 18h is the return to the boat. At 20h dinner is served. Overnight.
05.30 is served for breakfast (breads, cheeses, hams, fruit, coffee, milk, cakes, biscuits, fruit juices and regional). Before leaving for the next adventure the fisherman can prepare a snack to eat before lunch. At 12, the fishermen who will return to the boat, lunch is served. For those who do not want to go back to the boat for lunch is prepared with a supply kit: fruit, rice, salad and a baked fish is on the edge of a pond. For lunch there is also the option of taking sandwiches.
Fans of fishing for fish leather may pick up their special equipment and go in search of the big guys like pirararas, puppies and Piraíba the evening, up to 19h, when all must return again to the boat. Free time until dinner time which is served at 20h.
This morning wake up in the last fishing spot before returning to Barcelos. The adventure is not over yet. The fight with the big peixões goes to 12.00. In the afternoon the fishermen showed up in the city Hotel for overnight.
Day 8 (Sunday):
Breakfast served at the hotel in Barcelos and 9:15 a.m. to give the transfer to the airport.
NOTE: On Day 5 (Thursday) evening there will be a beach party where the boat is anchored. There will be a barbecue, pork ribs, steak, chicken, fish and other delicacies. Accompanied by beer, soft drinks and water
- Transfer from airport to the boat Barcelos Hotel and return to the airport.
- Full board on board (breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, mineral water, soft drinks and beer at home).
- Welcome Drinks.
- Boat with pilots, outboard motor, electric motor and two batteries for each pair of fishermen.
- A cooler with drinks for each day of fishing.
- Gasoline of boats needed for good fishing.
- Accommodation on the boat: double suites with air-conditioning, private bath and bedding.
not included in the package
- Airline tickets, if you need to indicate the partner agencies, and the passage to Manaus with airlines = Tam, Gol, Blue stretch and Manaus / Barcelos / Manaus can be Cia Trip or charter flight (at the expense of the customer).
- Airport taxes.
- Daily hotel.
- Medical Air Rescue.
- Materials such as fishing, lures, reels, lines, Garate, reeds and other paraphernalia, which can be located according to need.
- Wines and spirits.
- Extras of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned in the above topic.
Note: All items not included in the package, the customer can count on complete accessory Tucunas team.
João Vitor Mercuri
Via email: email@example.com
Phones: (19) 7813-7064